Bottle Stopper and Opener Sample Kit
- 2 each BR-9000 brass stoppers (reg. 14.90)
- 2 each SS-9000 stainless stoppers (reg. 14.90)
- 2 each stainless Bottle Openers (reg. 17.40)
- 2 each SS-8000 stainless stoppers (reg. 12.90)
- 2 each SS-6000 stainless stoppers (reg. 12.90)
- Project mandrel of choice w/nylon spacer washer. See Mandrel Comparison for all choices.
- 5/16″ and 21/64″ stub drill bits: the 21/64″ for acrylic and very hard wood; the 5/16″ for most
native woods. (reg. 8.20 pair)
- Draw bar of choice: (reg. 5.50)
- 16″ for full size lathe
- 10″ for mini lathe
- NOTE: The mandrels that thread on the spindle do not need a draw bar: choose No Draw Bar and I will send you an extra stopper or opener.
*pictures show how a draw bar is used to keep the mandrel tight in the spindle.
The perfect starter kit for making bottle stoppers and bottle openers. This beginner kit has everything you need to get started and a sampling of the stopper styles so you can decide which you like best. This is a $106.25 value!
If you have any questions, call me at 717-486-5232 or email email@example.com. Being a woodturner for 29 years, I can help.