Niles Sampler Kit
* Stainless Cosmopolitan Whiskey Stopper $7.55
* Brass Cosmopolitan Whiskey Stopper $7.60
* Stainless Cosmopolitan Wine Stopper $7.45
* Brass Cosmopolitan Wine Stopper $7.55
* Niles Bottle Cap Opener $8.70
* Niles Can Tab Lifter $5.98
* SS-9000 Stainless Stopper $7.45
* Brass 9000 Stopper $7.55
* SS-8000 Standing Stopper $4.88
* Niles ™Mandrel of choice $18.50
* 5/16″ Stub Drill Bit (common for 3/8″ tapped hole) $4.10
* 11/32″ Stub Drill Bit (used for hard wood and acrylic) $4.10
* 3/8″ Bottoming Tap $5.25 (not in main photo, shown below)
+ 2 Nylon Spacer Washers (because you will lose one!) Free
$96.66 Value SPECIAL $86.59
The perfect starter kit for making bottle stoppers and openers. Niles is the only place where you can get 3 different style stoppers and the only solid brass stoppers on the market. The 5 o-ring style for top shelf wine and whiskey; the 4 o-ring style for every wine bottle, Balsamic vinegar, some oil and some liquor bottles and the 3 o-ring stopper great fit for cork style wine bottle. All stoppers and openers are FDA food compliant stainless or brass with life-time guarantees.
The mandrels have a ™ tapered flute; it tapers like regular taps in the threads making it the most efficient tapping mandrel on the market, they have a black oxide coating to prevent rust. There is no right style mandrel, it is a personal preference and your turning technique.
- See Mandrel Comparison to understand the differences between the mandrels.
- Lathes Specifications: here is a list of lathe spindle sizes and Morse taper if you are not sure.
All Niles products are made and patented in the USA and only made in Missouri.
If you have any questions, call me at 717-486-5232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Being a woodturner for 30 years, I can answer just about any question.